Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fall Fun

I love fall.  Despite the fact that we have had days in the 80's and 90's, I still love the fall scents, cool nights, Halloween fun, Thanksgiving, and the gear up to Christmas!  We spent some fun time at the Pumpkin Patch with Ryan and Noah.  Megan and I find it quite great that we can get four tickets to the big slide and sit down and chat for close to an hour while the kids go up and down, up and down.  Then we take them home tired.  Works out really well!  I love that our four boys are all the same ages and so close!

My Pumpkins on a Pumpkin
Quarter rides...always a win.
GHOST!
The never ending slide fun.



We always use advantage of the free train ride coupons!!



3 comments:

Amy said...

looks like a ton of fun! i also love that my boys are close in age to you boys but hate that we live so far away! :(

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

WOW! I almost just mistook Tanner for Tyler. Tanner is getting SO BIG! See you soon :)

The Guy and The Girl said...

I agree with Ruby! Tanner is so so big! Looking forward to seeing you guys in ONE WEEK exactly!