Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shutterfly!

So, Shutterfly (www.shutterfly.com) asked me to tell you all how awesome they are!  And I will.  Cause they are awesome!  I order all my Christmas cards from them and have also made numerous photobooks for myself and for grandparents.  I also made a First Year Photo Book for Tyler and plan to do so for Tanner also.  These are the photo books I made (http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books).  Their products are wonderful.  The new line of Christmas cards are my favorite.  (http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/flat-photo-cards).  I love the versatility of picking 1, 2, 3 or more photos to add to your card.  My goal this week is to take pictures to use for our Christmas cards.  The shipping is fast, the pricing is great, and the quality is phenomenal.  So keep an eye out in your mail box for our Shutterfly Christmas cards :)
OH!  And right now, there is a code for free shipping when you spend $30 or more.  Use the code SHIP30.  You won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

Amy said...

who asked you to say what?

The Guy and The Girl said...

I love it too. I made our very late wedding album with shutterfly