Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2011 Golden Globes

I got the amazing, once in a lifetime, chance to attend the Golden Globes.  I had front row seats to the red carpet, then a private party in the Beverly Hills Hilton, and then a private viewing area to watch the stars head to the parties, get autographs and photos, etc.  It was SO fun and the energy there was incredible.  I have a lot of photos but here are some of my favorites!!

Blair Underwood
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
Carrie Underwood
Christian Bale
Alec Baldwin
Eva Longoria
Jake Gyllenhaal
Anne Hathaway
Julia Stiles
Halle Berry
Jimmy Falon
Natalie Portman
Mark Anthony and Jennifer Lopez
Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban
Steve Carell
Sandra Bullock
Mario Lopez
Olivia Wilde
Piper Perabo
Scarlet Johansenn
Seal and Heidi Klum
Tom Hanks

5 comments:

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

Crazy. What did you wear!!!

The Kirkbrides said...

No way!!! What a night!!

Samantha said...

okay, we need more details!

How and why did you get to go? What did you wear? What was the best part? What surprised you? More details!! :)

JW's said...

WOW!! I'm star struck just from looking at your pictures:) Can I go next year?:)

Mégan & Véronika said...

That's so cool !

(come on my fashion blog if you want, :) ♥ )