Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tyler's Art Show

Tyler's class was part of an art show put on by their preschool.  They each painted two tiles individually and then they did a group project and made a rocket and a train out of recycled materials the class brought in.  It was cute because the kids dressed up fancy, the teacher passed out roses and then they ate cookies and drank apple juice out of champagne glasses.  I loved it!


Goofy brothers
 Some classmates - Aiden, Manny, Tyler, Benecio, Danielle, Elizabeth
 Mrs. Mendoza and Tyler
 Cami, Tanner and Tyler enjoying the goodies
 His tile - on the back it is described "I am in Oregon.  I see ice and snow."
 His other tile.
 The recycled rocket ship
 The recycled train

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good artist he is! I am sooo proud!

The Kirkbrides said...

Too cute! I love that he painted a tile of Oregon :)