Monday, March 14, 2011

The Big Ball

I do 99% of the shopping at our house.  But, certain days  bring a family trip to Costco.  Chad always manages to find the unnecessary (albeit extremely fun) products at that store.  This past trip is was the gigantic inflatable ball used for the purpose of rolling children around.  The boys, of course, love it.  They will go on forever rolling around in the ball.  They always are asking to go to the park to play.  It doesn't roll on it's own so we get quite a good work out pushing it down the hill (it's their job to push it back up!)  I would say it is a pretty fun $30 purchase!!







2 comments:

Jenna said...

ha ha ha. can I fit inside? I wanna try!

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh, I totally saw that at Costco the other day...didn't know you put PEOPLE in it! So awesome. Way to go!