Thursday, May 26, 2011

A very special trip

I was invited to a FAM trip at the Beverly Hilton.  It was so much fun!  I stayed 2 nights in a wonderful suite.  We had an amazing time.  On Wednesday we had an amazing 5 course dinner on the top floor of the hotel, Thursday morning brought a massage followed by getting my hair and makeup done, then we went to the taping of Ellen and then to the premier of Hangover 2 in Hollywood.  We watched the stars walk the red carpet and then joined them and the cast for the premier.  It was an awesome experience!  After that we went to Spago (Wolfgang Puck's first restaurant) and enjoyed a phenomenal meal.  I stayed for breakfast Friday morning and then headed home.  It was amazing and I was lucky that Christi invited me to attend!!

1 of 2 Goodie Bags!!
 A fun candy structure with chocolate!
 View from my balcony at night
 Room service breakfast in bed!
 Morning coffee on the balcony
 Beautiful day
 My suite
 Christi and I being chauffeured to Ellen
 Hangover 2 Premier set up on Hollywood Blvd
 Watching the stars walk the red carpet in to the theater
 Christi and I


0 comments: