Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Three years old.

i love you much
(most beautiful darling)
more than anyone on
the earth and i like you
better than everything
in the sky.
c.c. cummings

My sweet Tanner,
Three years old.  Wow,  I can't believe it was three years ago that you made me a mommy for the second time.  You are a joy.  You love to do everything daddy does and want to be with him all the time.  Your favorite past time right now is golfing.  You often wake up and go in the backyard before breakfast to practice.  You adore your big brother and want to do everything he does.  You are always asking to go to school and can't wait for your turn (although mommy can!).  You are a fantastic eater, a wonderful sleeper and have such a wonderful personality.  Your favorite phrase right now is "no way man" and you can always get your brother laughing.  I love every moment (well almost every moment) I get to spend with you.  You melt my heart every single day.
I love you more my sweet baby boy.
Your mommy

Days old

One year

Two years

My big three year old

2 comments:

Amy said...

So very precious! We love you Tanner!

The Kirkbrides said...

What a cutie! These years sure have flown by!